Last updated 25th November 2020
Here at Bryfern we respect your privacy and are committed to protect your personal data. We have outlined how we collect and processes your personal data through your use of our website, this includes any data you provide us when registering to our newsletter or making a purchase.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
How we collect and use your Information
We collect data in different ways, three general categories are;
- Information you give to us
- Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site or the App
- Information we collect from third parties.
We use your information in different ways depending on when and what we collected. We may anonymize your information for any purpose permitted by applicable laws.
Information you give to us
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number and password)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location and preferred language)
- Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your financing information (such as employment and income)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
Bryfern may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. You can opt out at anytime using the opt out links and clicking ‘unsubscribe’
Security of data
We have put appropriate security measures in place to prevent your personal information from being lost, used or accessed without authority. We limit access to personal information to only those that need it.
Retaining your information
When we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will either delete it from our systems or anonymize it so that it no longer identifies you.
Your legal rights and choices
You have the following rights regarding the information that we hold about you:
- The right to be informed about how your information is used. This is the reason we provide this Privacy Notice to you.
- The right to access the information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your information
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to stop direct marketing messages- you can opt out of these by clicking "unsubscribe" in any marketing email you receive from us.
- The right to request that we transfer your information either to you or a third party.
- The right to, at any time, object to data processing based on legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to exercise your rights, please complete the Subject Access Request Form by emailing our GDPR officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, you have the right to complain to your data protection regulator.
Our website and the App are not intended or directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under 16, we will take steps to delete the child's information from our systems.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
At times we may change this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to the way we process your information. If we make significant changes that affect your information, we will publish this on our site.
Contacting our Data Protection Officer
We want to hear from our customers if you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending us an email to email@example.com or writing us at:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
England, DY8 1PH